Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesdays with Mirkhy



I had to admit it. I started blogging again because I find this as a therapy to ease all the hurts and pain I have in my badly wounded heart. Some people say I’m invincible, unstoppable and very resilient…but they’re wrong. I would always pretend to be a person I’m not. Actually, I happen to be a very sensitive individual. One time when I was drinking comfort tea in a café, I was approached by a very pretty young lady and she asked for the time. My heart was shattered into pieces. As you can see, that’s how weak I am. I couldn’t stand the fact that she’s asking just the time and not my virginity. She failed to see that I am an irresistible piece of human meat!

Whenever I feel so broken, I always run for help, comfort and advice. This very moment is one example, my life is so messed up and my chances are getting thinner than Nicole Ritchie herself. I don’t even take a bath nowadays because some rat keeps on eating my soap every night and the water is freaking cold. God doesn’t listen to me anymore because I’m a member of Dating Daan and I curse a lot of Iglesia members. My friends are unavailable because I don’t have any money. All of the people on my Friendster link didn’t even exist! Or even if they do, they are 13 year old boys pretending to be sexy ladies, all for Ragnarok game load. So the only person I found solitude was Mirkhy. He is my only trusted YM chat partner. I believe he’s an 11 year old kid from New Jersey, but I don’t care. All I need is someone who understands. Someone who is ready to hear me out, give me advice, even only on Tuesdays.

Mirkhy: I AM TEH GR8aATE MIRKHY!!!
Agaton: Hi. Mirkhy. How u doin?
Mirkhy: HWO AM I DOING? MANIAM ALREADY LVL 21 IN GUILDWWARS!

Mirkhy: WOOOOT!
Mirkhy: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Mirkhy: WOOOOT!

Mirkhy: HEI YER QUIETE!

Agaton: Sorry. I have problems as usual.

Mirkhy: YER A WEIERD GUY YANOW?! SUXORS 2 B U!
Mirkhy: LOL!

Mirkhy: ROLMFAO!

Mirkhy: WTF?!

Mirkhy: JUST JKOING MAN!
Agaton: It’s okay, I’m not really in the mood for laughing anyway.

Mirkhy: LOL!!!!!11111
Agaton: And the level cap in Guildwars is 20. So you’re lying.
Mirkhy: I SAID IAM LVL20!!!

Agaton: You just said Level 21 a while ago.

Mirkhy: NOOOOO ITSNOT TURE!!!! ITS NOT TRUE! I SAID LVL20!!!!11

Agaton: I guess you’re right. My message history must be wrong.

Mirkhy: MAN YER REELY FILLING BAD I GEZZ

Agaton: Yeah, everything is not going well in my life.

Mirkhy: LYF REELY SUX U KNOW.

Mirkhy: MY DOG EATS SHIT ALOTT.

Mirkhy: AND MY SISSTER IS ASLUT 4 HER STOOPID BOYFREIND

Mirkhy: STOOPID BOB.

Agaton: I guess I’m not the only one who carries the worlds burden

Mirkhy: U KIDDING MHE? MANYER WIERD!!!!!111
Mirkhy: I AM THE MIRKHY MAN! TEH IMMOTRAL DUDE INDA INTRENET!!!!111
Mirkhy: SO STOPP FILLING SOOOOOO SAD DUDE.

Agaton: Somehow hearing from you makes me feel lucky

Mirkhy: U SEEE?!!! YER A LOZZER BT NOT DAT BAD

Mirkhy: YER STILLMY FREIRND DUDE. WOOOOT!!!

Agaton: You made me feel a lot better.

Mirkhy: BUT YER STILLL A LOOZER DUDE AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mirkhy: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhSSSHHHHHHAHAHAAH

Mirkhy: AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAQ

Agaton: Okay Mirkhy. I get it.

Mirhky: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!111

Agaton: Bye.

Mirkhy: WWWWWOOOOOT!!!! I AM SOSOSOS GUD!!!!

Mirkhy: HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH!
Mirkhy: HELO?
Mirkhy: DUDE?
Mirkhy: WTF?!!!!111

Mirkhy: ROFLOL!


After I logged out, I felt a lot better. We often dwell much on our problems, our pains and hurts and we let these things imprison us…not realizing how lucky we still are.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayus aaron balik ka na naman sa style mong bulok hehehe

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger venice estela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger venice estela said...

an irresistahhh-ble piece of meat. wohoo! miss you kuya aaron. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home