Sunday, January 14, 2007

So how was the holidays?


I should be this fat guy here.


The holidays are officially over by now. You should accept that fact and please put down that Christmas tree in your living room before real animals start to live on it.

To be frank, I never bought anything for myself this past holiday season. I should have had an Xbox 360 already. I should already be hacking a crowd of zombies with a vacuum cleaner in Dead Rising or hiding under a chip of concrete in Gears of War by now. Dammit! I wish I was a selfish prick like most of the people in city. What I did was wrap gifts for my hundreds of inaanaks and some for friends whoare really important to me. Sorry if you're one of my friends who never had any....tough times dude.

Tough times indeed. I also started having a part time job as tech support. So I have two jobs now, working like a packed mule headed to Migdal HaEmeq. You must be thinking "This guy is planning to get married soon". I guess you're a psychic. You're damn right and it's "as soon as possible" type of deal. Well, I have to give her tons of credit for staying six freaking years with a huge nervous-wrecked smartass like me. At least I'm unique, she thought.

So the Xbox 360 plan went down to savings. That munny might end up with a wretched gay wedding planner sometime soon, but what the hell. Can't stay in Xbox Live forever, all of those 30 year old Halo players there never even thought of having a girl except those digital babes seen in Final Fantasy games. And I'm blessed with an intelligent "board top notcher" type, patient, understanding and a very kind individual. I'm still one lucky bastard.


3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Blogger Agaton said...

Although nobody placed any comments here, I received a lot of emails and texts regarding the matter I wrote on this article. Yes, it's one of the rare times that i talk about myself. And yes, it's true...pero hindi pa this year definitely. So there! Silence broken.

 
At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. Watever man. invite us ha?

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger venice estela said...

awww kuya aaron.
natutuwa naman ako para sayo..
id like to see you get married.
parang pati ako naooverwhelm!!
best wishes! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home