Monday, December 25, 2006

Holiday Greetings!

Let get out of my internet character for a while and greet everyone a very merry Christmas. Always remember that it is a season of giving, not grabbing. A season of forgiveness and love. So always try to share yourself to those who are really in need.

Maligayang Pasko! Special greetings to...

- My former Weirdworks staff: Tyrone (Grott), Rex (Godfather), Jean (MeanJean), Stevey, Charley and Yagee. I miss the good old days so much!

- My former Game Master legionaires...specially to Red, Will, Sonny, Dino, and the rest of the flamers. Hwehwehwe.

- My clan in Guildwars. The geeks in PNAS, America Server and the Alliance of Pinoy Gamers. Much luck on the only game that I play now. Loyalty! Hrmph!

- My fellow bloggers everywhere! Special mension to my friends in real life: Agnes and Issa who inspired me to make a blog din. Stay happy this Christmas ayt?

- To the noble men of Pugad Lawin Philippines, specially to my chapter in Diliman. Sana di na nila ako pilitin dun sa position na National VP on Ways and Means. I don't have the time and the "rights". Alam mo na...

- To a good man who passed away this year, Sir Rico, Merry Christmas...wherever you are now.

- Bestpren Cocoy. Magpakabait ka na dude! Paksyet naman oh.

- To the people in the internet which I call as my "peers": Dan, Silver, Rich, Sven, Michael, and the staff of PWOT.

- To the new Yuppeace group. I believe we can do this, with all you help. Wishing us all the luck this coming year.

- My fellow LMW of GSP. Patay tayo! Nasa taas na tayo lahat...waaaah!

- The rest of the people in my private life. My family, close friends, the "not so close" friends and acquaintances that I cannot mention here since I don't make my life that "pubic". Sa mga mahiilig mangulit, manggamit, mga nakiki-angkas sa Patrol, mga bruha at bruho na sakit sa ulo ko. Thank for all the fun times in 2006. Alam nyo na yun. Love you all pa din.

- To my Hunny (which I will mention here) Cielle. Six years is a big number. Whoa. Wish us all the best on our future plans. Love you!

- Loyal readers and the "not so loyal" ones. Thank you for taking time to read senseless stuff. Thanks for all the boost you gave me to put this blog back up. Special thanks to you who is reading this. I'll be having a short break now...see you in 2007!

7 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Agaton! Long live blogging!

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one cool blog dude. Hapi Holidays!

- CMM

 
At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganun? Wala ata kami dyan ni Dyayson sa list. Ulol ka talaga. Nwei have a wicked year ahead! Merry Christmas!

 
At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Buhay ka pa pla! Stay wicked man always and 4 lyf Booyah!

 
At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaahaaahaa! Weirdworks wud always be der pa din dude. Loyalty x 100.

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger venice estela said...

awww...i had a happy christmas.
ikaw rin sana.
maging selfish ka naman minsan. :P
goodluck sa buhay kuya aaron. :)

 
At 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home