Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Now Showing: Saw III


This is not part of any Saw movie, but Streisand is much more horrifying.



If you happen to see be a fan of the Saw movies, then you must be very thrilled that Saw III just hit the theaters yesterday. As you can see, Saw III is the new Saw movie from the terrifying Saw series for you to see. If you happen to see Saw I and saw Saw II then Saw III would add a whole new brutal experience that you never saw in Saw I and seen in Saw II. But if you never happen to see Saw I and saw Saw II before, don’t fret. Seeing Saw III doesn’t require you to see Saw I and Saw II. If you saw Saw I and saw Saw II but never saw the neurotic thrill you’ve been hoping to see, seeing Saw III would change your mind. So try to see Saw III and probably try see Saw I and see Saw II as well. If you already saw Saw I and saw Saw II, try seeing it again and sew your way to see Saw III.


1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM , Blogger Agaton said...

Of course I'm fucked up! Egg sandwiches for sale here...better than Oliver could ever make!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home